Ocucan Toby: Clean and moisturized eyes for dogs and cats
Ocucan Toby is a daily cleaning solution for the eyes of dogs and cats.
It has been formulated to mimic the tonicity and pH of their natural tears. Free from substances that irritate the eye or the skin around the eyes and nose.
Bottled in aseptic conditions and containing ingredients that are fully compatible with the tear, it can be used as often as necessary and when the animal's eyes are open.
What it does
Cleans and moisturizes dog and cat eyes. No risk of irritation.
- Keeping dog’s and cat’s eyes clean on a daily basis. Using Ocucan Toby significantly helps to keep their eyes in perfect hygienic condition, preventing bacteria and fungi from developing.
- Removing rheum from your pet's eyes and the excess mucous that builds up around them.
- Preventing dark marks from appearing around their eyes.
- Cleaning the surface of the eye before applying antibiotics.
Using Ocucan Toby helps to:
- Restructure the tear film.
- Clean and wash away impurities, dust or any other foreign bodies in and around the eye.
- Moisturize the surface of the cornea.
Method of use
- Wash your hands before using the product.
- Gently hold the animal's head and reassure them before applying the product.
- Wet your pet's eye with a considerable amount of cleaner. This ensures their eyes are thoroughly cleaned while softening crusts and rheum. The formula of Ocucan Toby is so harmless that it can be used in large doses and applied even when the animal's eyes are open.
- Moisten a piece of gauze and gently wipe the eyelids and lashes, always wiping from the inner part of the eye outwards. Avoid using cotton wool as filaments may get stuck on the animal's lashes.
- Repeat on the other eye.
Sodium chloride, disodium phosphate, monosodium phosphate, hyaluronic acid and polyhexamethylene biguanide (0.0002%) in purified water.
100 ml bottle